Google #1 – “interior design michigan” Google #2 – “interior designer michigan” Google #1 – “best interior designer mi” Google #1 – “interior decorators mi”
Content Management Systems
A Content Management System (CMS) uses software and a database to manage and organize websites content. For many dynamic organizations, that need to update the website frequently or have many contributing editors, a content management system empowers them to do so efficiently and economically.
Our Content Management System provides our customers with a powerful tool that does just that. Here are some of the benefits:
- Being database driven, allows your organization to create hundreds or thousand of pages of content without the added cost of a web designers help.
- It does not require technical knowledge besides that of a simple word editor to use.
- The cascading style sheet (CSS) design allows for easy changes in the design or content
- You can set up multiple users from the admin panel, thus allowing editors to log in and add content to the portion of the site they are authorized to from anywhere in the world.
- You have at your disposition a variety of modules that can be added to the site, such as polls, forums, e-commerce, galleries etc.
- It creates search engine friendly pages and has the capability to grow as your business expands.
Contact us today to find out how a CMS driven website design can help your business or organization function more efficiently and be more productive.