– Custom CMS theme development
– Integrated reservation system
– Social media integration
– Events calendar with featured event
– Search engines optimization
– Social media & on-line marketing
Social Media Marketing
Unless in suspended animation for the past few years, the chances are that you have heard about, used, or overused one or many of the social sites that Web 2.0 had made possible.
With the emergence of Web 2.0, internet users were provided with a new set of tools that allowed them to create and publish content easily, build social and professional networks, share information and collaborate easily.
Here are some mind boggling statistics:
- Facebook currently has more than 500 million users worldwide. At least 175m users every 24 hours, with more than 35m updating their status each day, and 65m accessing the site through mobile devices.
- The average Facebook user has 130 friends.
- Twitter has 190 million users as of June 2010.
- LinkedIn has over 50 million members worldwide.
- Flickr now hosts more than 4 billion images.
The exponential increase of social media usage made possible a novel and incredible tool for marketing. In social media marketing, companies and organizations create on-line content that attracts attention, generates conversations, and encourages users to share it with their social networks. Similar to word of mouth, the message spreads from user to user, has better penetration and credibility than traditional advertising, allows for direct feedback form targeted customers and markets, while easy and inexpensive to implement.
Social media advertising provides companies with the capability to target ad campaign to a precise audience. For example, you could target an advertisement on Facebook to single, male, U of M students who like hiking. These capabilities are unprecedented and, up until the proliferation of social media, nearly impossible.
So, what are you waiting for? Find out how to take advantage of social media marketing today! Contact CI Web Design Inc to get started in Social Media Marketing.