Google #1 – “interior design michigan” Google #2 – “interior designer michigan” Google #1 – “best interior designer mi” Google #1 – “interior decorators mi”
The Best ColdFusion Cloud Hosting
We are also a client! We develop complex applications that require the latest software and upgrades, reliability and a secure environment. We don’t just sell CF hosting plans, our Coldfusion 9 Cloud servers are the bread and butter of our business. We make sure the updates are timely, backups are on schedule every 4 hours or on customer prefered timing, and security gaps are all taken care of immediately. So, who better to host with, then a provider that also works and relies daily on Coldfusion?
What is Coldfusion?
ColdFusion is a commercial rapid application development platform that runs on top of the Java Virtual Machine. One of the first Web development platforms, Coldfusion was originally designed to easier connect simple HTML pages to a database, and has quickly evolved into a full platform and scripting language that is being used by more than 800,000 developers and powers applications in over 75 of the Fortune 100 companies and a large percentage of Fortune 500 companies and government agencies. Current versions of ColdFusion, sold by Adobe Systems, include advanced features for enterprise integration, Flex integration and development of Rich Internet Applications (RIA).
Why Coldfusion 9
- You can build and deploy powerful web applications quickly, with much fewer lines of text than ASP, PHP, or JSP
- Coldfusion applications are easy to test and roll out
- Coldfusion applications are easy to maintain because no compilation is required, the files you create are the files used by coldfusion.
- powerful database integration, for dynamic, data-driven web pages
- Flash forms generation, structured reports and dynamic generation of printable documents including PDF’s
- Coldfusion provides all the tools you need to troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Coldfusion is fast, thanks to its scalable, multithreaded, service based architecture
- Coldfusion is built on industry standard java architecture, and supports all major standards and initiatives.
Why host with us?
When we started our web development business a decade ago, we realized that to effectively manage our clients’ websites and application we needed to have a dedicated hosting platform where we could effectively manage, control and troubleshoot all aspects of the hosting environment. Since then, we hosted close to 100% of our web development clients, from small business websites to large social media websites requiring dedicated servers. By keeping abreast with changing technologies, we continuously made sure that the development tools we have at hand are not being limited by inadequate software from the server side, or incompatibility issues.
Adobe’s Coldfusion 9.0 application server and software allows us to rapidly build and maintain rich, robust Web 2.0 applications. We are excited to bring this technology to our clients, and have the leverage needed to build applications that take full advantage of it.
Our Coldfusion cloud servers are secured starting from the hardened Kernel all the way up to the application layer before we even turn on the Coldfusion security and provide the most complete protection available for Linux servers, helping us ensure that your hosting environment is compliant with commercial and government security standards.
Contact us to find out more about our safe and affordable Coldfusion hosting services and how it can benefit your growing organization today.