– Custom CMS theme development
– Integrated reservation system
– Social media integration
– Events calendar with featured event
– Search engines optimization
– Social media & on-line marketing
Search Engine Marketing
Search engine marketing, or SEM, seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results through the use of search engine optimization, paid placement, contextual advertising, and paid inclusion. SEM is the fastest growing advertising channel, with Google AdWords, Yahoo!Search Marketing and Bing being the largest vendors. SEM services encompass both natural search engine optimization and paid search advertising campaigns, as well as other services associated with increasing the quality and quantity website traffic, improving the rate of conversion, and maximizing the efficiency of on-line marketing campaigns.
The following suite of search engine marketing services is available to help you achieve your online marketing goals and the highest possible online marketing ROI.
Search Engine Marketing or SEM services
- Organic Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Advertising Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Online Display Advertising
- RSS Feeds and content syndication
- Search leveraged Public Relations: This service ensures that your press releases are fully optimized for maximum effectiveness and coverage. It includes keyword research, press release optimization, press release submission to wire service, Result reporting (Rank Checking of the Release, top 20 referring keyword phrases, estimated reads, and estimated media outlet pick–up)
- Web Analytics: Web Analytics encompasses the tracking, collection, measurement, reporting and analysis of Internet traffic in order to optimize websites and marketing initiatives. Web metrics and analytics can make your website perform better. Knowing what they are will help you develop strategies that raise conversion rates and maximize your profit online.